Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ballet party: the fun and friends

What do you do at a ballet party?
Dance, of course. 

 (Oh, and it's the sweetest thing to see a bunch of friends dance around a living room like they're all in Giselle or Swan Lake together!)

Play pass-the-dancey-parcel.
(unwrap the layer)


 (enjoy the sweet surprise and have a look at the ballet move)

(then practice it in front of your friends)

 Plenty of dressing up.

(I think the birthday girl had at least three costume changes!)

And lots of general be-cool-ness!

Hooray! Fun for all.

4 comments:

  1. SUPER gorgeous post! That last photo is so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Zeb's face!!!! Says it all of a boy at a ballet party! "It's not my thing but there's pink milk so I'm in." Kinda look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ballet move cards, can ask where you got them?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle!
      I'm sorry to say that I searched and searched online to find something similar but couldn't find anything! In the end I asked my artistic sister to draw them up for me. I hope you have more luck or know someone you could ask . xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...