Friday, November 12, 2010

Quilt guilt

My first quilting attempt was 4 1/2 years ago.
It was a mini baby quilt for my new baby girl.
I was new at it and I think I made a pretty good attempt considering I was clouded in an "I've got a new baby" haze.

It's time for my second attempt.
(I've been inspired by friends Mandy and Debb)
It will be another mini baby quilt, but this time for a sweet boy!
I feel a bit bad that he is currently lying on a purple and orange (with flowers) quilt...
just because I'm a little overwhelmed at the thought of quilting.
So this one will be simple.
I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Simple is often very effective!! Some of my best quilts have been simple! Can't wait to see your finished quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the fabrics look wonderful...have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...