Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anniversary

8 years yesterday.
Still love Tim.
Why?
He loves and serves God.
He is honest and authentic.
He is a critical thinker.
He plays great guitar.
He protects me.
He doesn’t have back hair.
He has style and chooses his own clothes!
He encourages my interests and growth (not physical growth so much…more personal!!!).
He is a bit ‘green’
He ‘kisses noses’ with the girls and taught them the “Let’s go fly a kite” song.
He likes my cooking but loves his Mum’s tuna mornay.
He dreams. And so do I, of me growing old, with him.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 8 years. I still remember your wedding. It was very special and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I didn't congratulate you on your anniversary - sorry ! What a blessed 8 years! love you guys! D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 'link within' addition to your blog.. your posts are beautiful and so are you! Your my biggest inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...