Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What to wear on Wednesday: something scary


A few weeks ago we went to a three year old friend's 'monster party'. It wasn't very scary but it was loads of fun. Birthday boy's Mum created these fantastic singlets for each of the pint sized party guests to wear at the event! Each was different and very suited to their wearers. Best of all, the girls could take them home and continue to wear them whenever they wanted to scare (or sweeten) someone. What a great idea Bec!

I made this monster tail and third eye as our gift, and found some great stripey 'toe socks' to wear as long crazy arms.

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me to try out some costumes! The kids would love it!
    I think I need to make a vow to hand-make as many gifts as I can this year - you're great inspiration! Loving your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...